Wednesday, May 18, 2011
A special thanks to the sunshine and this little lady for putting a pep in my step today...
Friday, May 6, 2011
1) Why is it that when it's disgusting out the only matching shoes I can find are flips flops but when I'm packing to go to California I can only find the left one?
2) Shouldn't people you would rather not see be prohibited from driving up your hill and passing you on your way to work when they absolutely do not live in your neighborhood? I thought so.
3) Mama B never disappoints.
4) I miss Nashville.
Happy Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday...
Friday, April 22, 2011
With this new found optimism there has also been unprecedented productivity and motivation. Of course, since I understand balance ;), I have made time for a distraction or two. Here's a brief list of what's been distracting me on the interweb this week:
Mama Biscuit might be my favorite interweb discovery EVER. If you know me, and basically everyone who reads this does, then you know that a rescued pug dressed up and photographed by her two gay dads is exactly the type of material I deem "alluring" and "irresistable".
She might be my new best friend. Nevermind the fact that I don't even know her name. She and I have been spending more time together than I spend with my real friends because I can't stop drooling over every single ensemble she concocts.
This Dove ad. Scroll down for the clip from Mr. Stephen Colbert... awesomeness.
Weekend project in for the dining room shelves?
Really into this blog. And this entry in particular tickled me.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
The best part about Outstanding in the Field is that they are coming to two local farms this summer. As always there's a downside... The cost. How much could it possibly be? Well $180 a person of course. This is completely and utterly out of the question but I can dream. Please drool over the following pictures with me....
Happy Tuesday! I'm out. Post Script: Apologies for small pictures of terrible quality. Not sure how to right this wrong.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
2. I'm trying to cut back on coffee (a horrible stereotypical Seattle habbit I picked up after moving here) but I've been pretty good this week and I'm thinking when Saturday hits I'm due a tall, sugar free vanilla, soy capuccino. Also after switching to drip in an effort to be a little more recessionista I'm looking forward to welcoming back a frou frou drink or two.
3) Cooking and new and seemingly delicious recipe like this "New Year Noodle Soup" that I've had starred on my google reader for awhile.
Hope everyones workweeks/non-workweeks are swimming along.