Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back to Life. Back to Reality.

I have finally emerged victorious from the exhausting and (I kid you not) bloody battle with allergies I had been fighting. This is my first week off of OTC allergy medications and after being stoned on allegra for 2 weeks it feels great to be back. Although picking up the pieces from my drug induced haze is a little exhausting I do feel like I have gained some insight into the life of a dementia patient. I keep coming across all of these notes I had made for myself to remind me about tasks that needed to be completed. When I go about completing said tasks I find that low and behold! I have already done it and have NO recollection of doing so. It has been quite the adventure!


A special thanks to the sunshine and this little lady for putting a pep in my step today...

1 comment: