Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, Monday

Not even 24 hours have passed since the weekend and I am already in anticipation mode for what the next one has in store for me. I have always been one to enjoy the anticipation of an event even more than the event itself. December 24th is my favorite day of the year for a reason and vilified as they usually are this is probably why I seem to have an affection for Mondays. Yes, we are left exhausted from trying to squeeze fun and frivolity into every nook and cranny of our two days away from the office and sad that we must once again be slaves to the man (or woman whatever your case may be) but Mondays give us a chance to collect our bearings after the previous weekend, strategize for the coming week, and start planning for more fun in our future!

I find myself particularly content on this Monday. After a jam packed two days I collapsed into my queen sized mattress last night hours before my normal bed time and and slept an entire extra half an hour this morning! I am glowing from the weekend's escapades but ready to get excited for what's next!

In my immediate future I am excited/hungry for some sort of kitchen creation featuring whatever vegetables I can find in the fridge, some rice, cilantro, and a healthy dose of pepper flakes and hot sauce. In the not so immediate but at the same time no so distant future I see a glorious return to treasure hunting. Itching to get back after a two week hiatus I took a little "off task" time at work to explore next weekend's happenings on EstateSales.Net. Here are a few items that peaked my interest:



Great expectations have been set! Now four days of anticipation has begun... will they be as glorious in person?? What will the price point be??!! This Monday has left me with so many questions swimming around in my head. Which leads me to the final lesson that Monday teaches us: Patience is key and as Justin Bobby from The Hills would say, "Truth and time tells all".

Respectfully Yours,
OLIT

No comments:

Post a Comment